Re: Selective Disclosure

Hello CCCG

This looks an interesting case in relation AI KR
see
https://www.w3.org/community/aikr/

I am thinking how to explore the relevance of AI KR CG to other  current
W3C WG and CGs
this thread suggests some cross relevance

May I invite folks working on this to consider writing it up and submitting
it
to our special issue?
https://www.mdpi.com/journal/systems/special_issues/Artificial_Intelligence_Knowledge_Representation

Best