Re: DID WG Charter -- Editorial PRs

That table looks horrible in plaintext of course. Here's a reformatted
version in case that hurt your eyes, and the csv attached again.
Thanks,
Kim

Issue: https://github.com/w3c-ccg/did-wg-charter/issues/5
PR: https://github.com/w3c-ccg/did-wg-charter/pull/6

Issue: https://github.com/w3c-ccg/did-wg-charter/issues/9
PR: https://github.com/w3c-ccg/did-wg-charter/pull/24
input to the DID WG, but they are not meant to be the definitive list. I.e.
the WG will continue to iterate on use cases.

Issue: https://github.com/w3c-ccg/did-wg-charter/issues/15
PR: https://github.com/w3c-ccg/did-wg-charter/pull/30
access/id mgmt

Issue: https://github.com/w3c-ccg/did-wg-charter/issues/18