Re: committing fraud with credentials

Daniel,

This is an excellent start! I'd be very keen to map these threats (fraud)
to our trusted process definitions, to yield a more generalized threat
model. You can see the trusted process definitions at the link below. Your
scenarios mostly map to the credential processes by may map to other
trusted process, as well. We have been focusing on what are the threats to
the identity trusted processes, and your efforts would make an excellent
complement toward a more generalized model, which could be the basis for a
#RWOT paper as well.

Best regards,

Tim

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1oUkiAbBcZCzyO8q6pvOTM7IQ5sf7l49xt-HpUqYNup8/edit?usp=sharing