Re: Building a bigger tent for DIDs - Are you using a 5-star DID Method?

On 2019-03-31 11:20 am, Manu Sporny wrote:
> Can we instead focus on providing very specific and concrete changes to
> the suggested specification text?

OK, I've had my say, and thanks for the considered response.

Concrete changes:

In the Abstract you presented, I believe an "of" is missing in:
"DIDs that are managed through the use Distributed Ledger Technologies";

which I think should be:
"DIDs that are managed through the use [of] Distributed Ledger
Technologies".

And in your original email, I believe "Editor's" was used twice to
indicate a plural; which is not correct. "Editors" is the plural.

Both nitpicky, but apparently that's what you want this time. ;-)

Steven