Re: Credentials Community Group - IoP. Global

On Mon, 4 Mar 2019 at 10:32, Cristiaan Brans <cristiaan@iop.global> wrote:

> Dear Credentials Community Group
>
> We thought you be interested to learn that the Internet of People
> community has chosen to adopt the DID spec as published in
> https://w3c-ccg.github.io/did-spec/
> We've just released our new whitepaper (see attached) which indicates how
> we will use it.
>
> We hope this message finds you well, should you have questions/comments
> /suggestions. feel free to ask.

Thanks for sharing

"Established in 2016, Internet of People is an open-source project
dedicated to ensuring
everyone has access to a self-sovereign identity and the tools to transact,
communicate, and
express themselves online."

Have you had a look at veres one?

https://veres.one/