Re: Regarding ownership of Verifiable claims.

*The Issuer embeds the DID in the credential, along with their own DID and
signs the credential. *

How does this happen?

and If i share my secret with someone else  than will he able to proove the
holder of those credentials?
because as Stephen said  *"Verifier in sovrin follows blinded secret
approach and there is no other attribute available  like DID"*

*and my third question is :*

*What if someone is sharing a DID which is not publc .Will this affect the
flow ?  If yes than how ?*

*Regards*

*Sethi Shivam*