Re: Two reports of potential interest to CCG list: Market Gaps in Corporate and IOT Identity & Security of Voter Data

The report is fabulous!

Identity and delegation are joined at the hip. Here’s my short piece about
the relationship of corporates and people in therms of delegation.
https://docs.google.com/document/d/112GrR_i7HgstckRSiamlpu6scLV4dqroImFAjwDmFUI

Adrian

On Tue, Jun 11, 2019 at 2:29 PM Kim Hamilton <kimdhamilton@gmail.com> wrote:

> This is great Heather! I've created an issue so the chairs can schedule
> for a future meeting:
> https://github.com/w3c-ccg/community/issues/82
>
> On Tue, Jun 11, 2019 at 2:11 PM Heather Vescent <heathervescent@gmail.com>
> wrote:
>
>> All,
>>
>> My company recently released two reports that may be of interest to this
>> community.
>>
>> *1: Entities, Identities, Registries: Exploring the Market Gaps in
>> Corporate and IoT Identity: http://bit.ly/NPEreport
>> <http://bit.ly/NPEreport>*
>> This 32 page graphic heavy report, Entities, Identities, Registries,
>> explains what Non-Person Entities are (NPEs), the relationships NPEs have
>> with humans and each other, and identifies market gaps in today's
>> technology solutions. This report identifies 11 market gaps - problems the
>> private sector is not successfully/comprehensively solving to date.
>>
>> *2: Security of Voter Data: http://bit.ly/vdsreport
>> <http://bit.ly/vdsreport>*
>> This research set out to understand the current state of voter rolls and
>> the data that is collected, updated, stored, and accessed by various
>> government entities. This 35 page graphic heavy report, Securing Voter Data
>> Systems, explains the current state, identifies voter data vulnerabilities,
>> and outlines an agenda for resilience.
>>
>> This research was funded by DHS Science and Technology, Cybersecurity
>> Directorate. I would be happy to go over these reports at a future CCG
>> meeting if there is interest.
>>
>> Warm regards,
>>
>> -Heather
>>
>> --
>> Heather Vescent <http://www.heathervescent.com/>
>> President, The Purple Tornado, Inc <https://thepurpletornado.com/>
>> Author, A Comprehensive Guide to Self Sovereign Identity
>> <https://ssiscoop.com/>
>> Author, The Cyber Attack Survival Manual <http://amzn.to/2i2Jz5K>
>>
>> @heathervescent <https://twitter.com/heathervescent> | Film Futures
>> <https://vimeo.com/heathervescent> | Medium
>> <https://medium.com/@heathervescent/> | LinkedIn
>> <https://www.linkedin.com/in/heathervescent/> | Future of Security
>> Updates <https://app.convertkit.com/landing_pages/325779/>
>>
> --

Adrian Gropper MD

PROTECT YOUR FUTURE - RESTORE Health Privacy!
HELP us fight for the right to control personal health data.
DONATE: https://patientprivacyrights.org/donate-3/