Re: Regarding DID Resolver Meeting content conversion

Hi Shivam,

Which values did you change so far?

My plan had been to (after fixing typos and cleaning irc.log) for all
the historical minutes that haven't been converted:

* by hand copy the irc.log file contents into the online minutes converter,
* then copy the html output from that into a new index.html file,
* and update the root index.html listing page by hand with the link to
the new minutes,
* and push it all to github.

I was going to do it this way for thursday meetings because the script
and instructions are tailored for the Tuesday meetings, plus we don't
need many functions of the script like email sending (since usually the
chair of the meeting/Markus sends the email out right after the meeting,
pointing to the plain irc.log) and twitter updates anyway.

Maybe it would be easier for you to try it that way? I realise hand
editing html is not for everyone though. And if I missed something that
the script does that we need that wouldn't be covered by that process,
let me know.

Amy