Re: Regarding Tuesday call

On 7/24/19 12:25 AM, sethi shivam wrote:
> I tried to attend call yesterday. even last week also ,but i think
> voip doesn't work for me . I am from India .

If you are having issues using VoIP/SIP, the problem is almost
definitely a firewall issue between you and the SIP IP address.

SIP should work from anywhere in the world. There should be multiple SIP
providers in India:

https://www.voip-info.org/voip-providers-india/

You could try a client like OnSip, which seems to work with a lot of people:

https://www.onsip.com/

You could also try a desktop client like Jitsi.

> Could someone please help me by providing any international calling
> number.

We don't have one for India... if someone could sponsor an India dial in
number ($50/year) we could provide support. At present, Digital Bazaar
is shouldering the entire cost of the global audio conferencing and
VoIPBot system.

> So that i can connect to the number. Or if there is any other way
> that I can use to get access to Tuesday call .

Yes, you could also try Skype or any other IP to POTS system.

https://tinyurl.com/veres-one-launches