Re: Materials from 2019-07-02 DID Working Group Charter meeting

Hi Rhiaro,
Well I am planning to sit this weekend and go through all the tutorials and
videos shared by Kim.
As this is the first time I will be doing such stuff. This could take me a
longer time than usual.

There could be a situation where I may need you to help me.

Will that be ok?

Regards
Sethi Shivam