Re: Materials from 2019-07-02 DID Working Group Charter meeting

On 7/9/19 5:07 PM, Markus Sabadello wrote:
> The meeting notes and recording are not in Google doc, but in
> Github:
>
> https://github.com/w3c-ccg/meetings/tree/gh-pages/2019-07-02-did-wg-charter

You can see that there's a ".log" file and a ".mp4" file in the
> repository.

Yeah, but that requires a bit of insider knowledge to understand... and
I expect that many don't click through.

For the more recent meetings we have logs, yes... wondering if we can
pull some of the older meetings from Google Docs into some
publicly-readable format... there were a few in the beginning that
didn't make it over to .logs.

We should probably also convert these .log files into our standard
Web/email readable format here:

https://w3c-ccg.github.io/meetings/2019-06-25/

and post them to the mailing list as we do for our regular calls:

https://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-credentials/2019Jun/0044.html

... and I say this knowing full well it's more work to do that and we're
all really pressed for time. Publishing .log files is the bare minimum
that we need to protect ourselves from future IPR concerns (and it's
good CG hygiene to publish in a way that is accessible to all --
including those behind a firewall and those using screen readers -- the
log files are pretty terrible for that).

The good news is that we have the raw source files (.log and .mp4) to go
back and generate the minutes retroactively... now all we need is a
volunteer to do that. :)

So... any volunteers want to learn how to publish the groups minutes so
we can start doing that for Task Forces? It will only hurt a little bit,
I promise. :)

https://tinyurl.com/veres-one-launches