Re: Secure Data Hubs specification released

I don't believe it is useful to any community--Aries, DIF, the CCG, or the
greater SSI ecosystem--to have a new spec that eliminates some obvious use
cases and causes people to start over on implementation--only to end up
satisfying less requirements than current implementations target. This
topic is being raised 18-24 months after serious standardization work began
in other channels, and the scope of the spec draft is a step backward. This
isn't a recipe for alignment around interop.

What would be useful would be to adopt the specs that have already been
written, instead of proposing new alternatives--unless there is some
deficiency in what has already been spec'ed and implemented. Let's explore
such specifics before we evaluate the merits of a chartered work item that
appears to be redundant, in an SDO that isn't necessarily the right home.