Re: The United Humans investment offer

Thanks, Kaliya. I have already contacted DigLife as per Heather's suggestion.

> You are not the first or only project to have the vision you articulate.

I'll have to correct you. The United Humans is the first and unique project in many regards. It is the first one:
- to have sustainable and simple business model - see Kudos and Kudos distribution (slide 8-9)
- to solve "chicken-egg problem" (the common killer of "big idea" projects) - see Kudos distribution
- to have focus on the delivery of the core cooperation tools, first of all humane Social Networking Service (slide 7 )
- to have clear understanding what makes *humane* or *inhumane* Social Networking Service - see https://community.humanetech.com/t/is-it-all-about-envy-trying-to-flash-out-the-main-beef-the-root-cause-of-issues-that-people-have-with-social-media/2456/19?u=drabiv
- to have POC with UX design innovations (Comparmentalized Social Profiles, Inverted Comparmentalized Following model) of the *humane* Social Networking Service - see Validbook - see http://futurama1x.validbook.org/ (see slide 10 on how to login as the main test user)
- to understand that with the advent of SSI we can have The United Humans organization modeled on The United Nations organization
- to be blatantly transparent and to resign from "the first mover advantage"

Attaching the corrected The United Humans pitch deck.

-Bohdan

 ---- On Thu, 10 Jan 2019 18:27:32 +0200 Kaliya IDwoman <kaliya-id@identitywoman.net> wrote ----