Re: Adopting the Multibase spec as a work item?

Manu, can you also add this as an issue under so we can track it? (Joe and
I are puzzling over best processes for work items).

https://github.com/w3c-ccg/community/issues

Right now I hope to schedule discussion on this for January 15th W3C
Credentials CG meeting.

-- Christopher Allen