Re: New iteration of the DID Use Cases document

I'm not sure we'll get a better candidate in the near future, but ditto on
the problems caused by the use of the term "DID registry".

In fact, after my presentation at W3C Strong Authentication and Identity
Workshop, I decided not to use that term unless I have ample time to
qualify/caveat what it means.

At minimum, if we just mark it (perhaps create an issue) to revisit, that
would probably be fine. Not sure we're in the mood for a naming exercise at
the moment.

But also +1 to the improvements in this use case document. Great job Joe!

--
Kim Hamilton Duffy
CTO & Principal Architect Learning Machine

kim@learningmachine.com