Re: DID Use Case materials for tomorrow

Hi Joe,

Where can the document be seen in a readable form? It would be great if a link could be added to the Readme. I'm guessing that the list of 15 key features is in the doc, but if not, it would be good to have a link to that as well.
Stephen Curran
Principal, Cloud Compass Computing, Inc.
P // 250-857-1096 (tel:250-857-1096)
W // https://www.cloudcompass.ca