Re: Need to fix DID Use Cases ASAP

On 02/10/2019 05:31 PM, =Drummond Reed wrote:
> It sounds like an unintended snafu that we just need to fix as
> quickly as we can.

Yep, agreed.

> Given Joe "Legendary Requirements" Andrieu's expertise in this area
> (which truly is legendary), what's the fastest path to just upgrading
> the content in https://w3c-ccg.github.io/did-use-cases/ ?

It's as quickly as the Editors of that document can upgrade the content.
They should probably just use their best judgement and get something in
the ballpark published so that folks in the W3C Advisory Committee have
a rough idea of what we're going for.

Here's what this community created for the Verifiable Credentials WG
charter proposal:

https://w3c.github.io/vc-use-cases/

https://tinyurl.com/veres-one-launches