IPR action item - update / Re: PDS/IdH/EDV Discussion - 2019-12-06 Minutes

Hi all,

I would like to provide a brief update around the action item around the
IRP question:

Earlier this week the JDF/DIF legal expert provided the details about
copyright licenses & patent policy used in DIF as well the specific terms
on how DIF materials can be taken to standards bodies. (FYI - for patents,
DIF uses the W3C patent policy without alteration.)

I have shared details on Thursday with the W3C leadership team and expect
their feedback soon. I'm optimistic that we can turn around any questions
quickly next week. I will share further updates as soon as possible.

Looking forward to removing the outstanding blockers asap so we can start
collaborating more closely soon.

Best,
Rouven