Re: Verifiable Credential Greeting Cards

Orie,

This is awesome! Thanks for doing it. If people click through and look
at Orie's example VC, you can see that it has an extension context with
this URL:

https://transmute-industries.github.io/vc-greeting-card/context/vc-greeting-card-v0.0.jsonld

That context is using a vocabulary that is here:

https://transmute-industries.github.io/vc-greeting-card/context/vc-greeting-card-v0.0

Where you can read all about the meaning of the terms in the VC! I (or
any "other" machine :P) can get all of that information just from the VC
that Orie's site generated. Orie was also able to do all of this
extending -- in a way I could parse and understand -- all on his own,
without needing to ask anyone else for permission! Fantastic.

--
Dave Longley
CTO