Re: Decentralized Identifiers (DIDs) v0.13

Hi Jeffrey,

It's still not too late to support the creation of the DID Working Group.
Check https://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-new-work/2019Aug/0000.html
for more information. If your organization is a W3C member, please consider
giving your support. And even if you're not, you can still share this link
with others to raise awareness.

--Andrei