Re: First reference implementation of Hashlink library (node.js) released

Great job Manu!!

I think we need some example on how and when yo use it.

And also I'm thinking on doing an implementation in Rust :)

Alex

--

Alex Puig

CTO

+34 678544357

alex@caelumlabs.com

Follow us! Twitter <https://twitter.com/caelumlabs> |

linkedin <https://www.linkedin.com/company/caelumlabs/> | Newsletter
<http://newsletter.caelumlabs.com/> | Gitlab <https://gitlab.com/caelumlabs>

IMPORTANT: The contents of this email and any attachments are confidential.
It is strictly forbidden to share any part of this message with any third
party, without a written consent of the sender. If you received this
message by mistake, please reply to this message and follow with its
deletion, so that we can ensure such a mistake does not occur in the future.