Re: [MINUTES] W3C Credentials CG Call - 2019-08-13 12pm ET

No need to change the minutes, but...

On 8/18/19 7:55 PM, kimdhamilton@gmail.com wrote:
> Thanks to Brent Shambaugh for scribing this week!

I think it was Brent Zundel?

> Daniel Buchner:  We think we have something that works at the
>   enterprise level :) [scribe assist by Manu Sporny]
> Manu Sporny: But would love feedback on it, happy to share our
>   solution in this group.

The comment ascribed to Daniel Buchner was me tagging him in a message,
that was me saying "We think we have something that works at the
enterprise level"

https://tinyurl.com/veres-one-launches