DID Task Force Agenda item request

Hey Markus,

This is a continuation of a discussion (with an agenda request) that is
going on here:

https://github.com/WebOfTrustInfo/btcr-hackathon-2019/issues/9#issuecomment-521238505

On 8/14/19 9:08 AM, Markus Sabadello wrote:
> I know during the BTCR hackathon I said that the Satoshi audit trail
>  should be "resolution metadata" that is separate from the DID
> Document, and I still feel that's correct, but after reading the
> thread at #4 as well as @msporny 's comment at #18 (comment) ("take
> that Satoshi Audit Trail and tack it on to your DID Document proof"),
> I'm not 100% convinced myself.
>
> So I'd like to make this concept of a DID Resolution Result
> <https://w3c-ccg.github.io/did-resolution/#did-resolution-result>
> the main topic for tomorrow's DID call, to think this through:

+1

I'd also like to request that we spend a little bit of time "hardening"
the DID WG to W3C member shenanigans that typically happen at the
beginning of a Working Group... namely, some big company jumping into
the group with a counter-proposal to the DID spec and attempting to have
the W3C CCG DID spec thrown out as a starting point.

We need to make sure the community understands the attack vector and
knows how we can respond to it.

https://tinyurl.com/veres-one-launches