Re: [AGENDA] W3C Credentials CG Call Tue, August 13th, 12 noon EDT, 9 AM PDT

Revised agenda:
TL;DR DID WG Charter and Outreach; Agents, Hubs, and More

Tuesday, August 13th, 2019
Time: 12pm EDT, 9am PDT, 4pm GM
(see:
https://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/converter.html?iso=20190813T160000&p1=tz_pdt&p2=tz_edt&p3=tz_gmt
)

Text Chat: http://irc.w3.org/?channels=ccg
          irc://irc.w3.org:6665/#ccg

Voice: See updated instructions:
https://github.com/w3c-ccg/w3c-ccg.github.io/blob/master/connecting.md
   VoIP: sip:ccg@96.89.14.196
   US phone: tel:+1.540.274.1034;6306
   EU phone: tel:+33.9.74.59.31.06;6306

We prefer people to dial in via SIP when possible.

Duration: 60 minutes

MINUTES FROM LAST MEETING:
https://w3c-ccg.github.io/meetings/2019-07-30

MEETING MODERATOR:  Kim Hamilton Duffy <kimdhamilton@gmail.com>

PROPOSED AGENDA:
1. Agenda Review (2 minutes)

2. IP Note: (1 minute)

   -   Anyone can participate in these calls. However, all substantive
   contributors to any CCG Work Items must be members of the CCG with full IPR
   agreements signed. https://www.w3.org/community/credentials/join
   -   Ensure you have a W3 account: https://www.w3.org/accounts/request
   -   W3C COMMUNITY CONTRIBUTOR LICENSE AGREEMENT (CLA):
   https://www.w3.org/community/about/agreements/cla/

3. Call Notes (1 minute)

   - These minutes and an audio recording of everything said on this call
   are archived at https://w3c-ccg.github.io/meetings/
   - We use IRC to queue speakers during the call as well as to take
   minutes. http://irc.w3.org/?channels=ccg or http://irc.w3.org:6665/#ccg
   - All attendees should type “present+” to get your name on the attendee
   list in the transcript.
   - In IRC type “q+” to add yourself to queue, with optional reminder,
   e.g., “q+ to mention DID spec needs better SEO”. The “to” is required.
   - If you’re not on IRC, simply ask to be put on the queue.
   - Please be brief so the rest of the queue get a chance to chime in. You
   can always q+ again.
   - NOTE: This meeting is held by voice, not by IRC. Off-topic IRC
   comments are subject to deletion from the record. We work hard to manage a
   single thread of conversation so everyone can participate and be heard.
   Please respect the group process by joining the queue when you have
   something to contribute.

4. Scribe Selection (3 minutes)

We need a volunteer to scribe. Scribe List:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1LkqZ10z7FeV3EgMIQEJ9achEYMzy1d_2S90Q_lQ0y8M/edit?usp=sharing
)

5. Introductions & Reintroductions (3 minutes) (see scribe doc for
reintroduce column)

6. Announcements & Reminders (5 minutes)
    https://w3c-ccg.github.io/announcements/

   - Dedicated DID calls on Thursdays
      - Zoom room: https://zoom.us/j/7077077007
      - Time 1-2:30PM PT / 20:00-21:30 UTC
   - Vienna Digital Identity Meetup -- September 1
      -
      https://www.meetup.com/Vienna-Digital-Identity-Meetup/events/262359964/
      - Take train after to Prague for #RWOT9
   - #RebootingWebOfTrust IX Prague — September 3-6th
      - https://www.WebOfTrust.info <https://www.weboftrust.info/>
      - Eventbrite registration: http://rwot9.eventbrite.com
   - ActivityPub F2F, Prague — September 7-8th
      - https://dustycloud.org/blog/activitypub-conf-2019/
   - TPAC 2019
      - TPAC 2019 will be 16-20 September 2019 in Fukuoka, Japan.
   - MyData 2019 -- 25-27 September in Helsinki
      - https://mydata2019.org/
      - Will contain a DID workshop

7. Progress on Action Items (5 minutes) Skipping to cover agenda

9. DID WG Charter and outreach (Manu, 5-10 minutes)

10. Agents, Hubs, and More (Kim, 30 minutes)

   - Kim will present a brief overview of Aries Agents, DIF Identity Hubs,
   and Digital Bazaar Secure Data Hubs
   - This is an educational session only. Because not everyone in the
   community is up to speed with these approaches, we'd like to set a
   foundation for discussion
   -
   https://docs.google.com/presentation/d/1zeoIwdYPItgXjjqeUcqDGUCJ-tfx-k__H3ry5Uu1UK0/edit?usp=sharing

Next meeting: Agents, Hubs, and More, cont'd