Re: Towards a global taxonomy for DID methods...

My thoughts are that we should respect the original intention of JSON-LD
and provide baseline mapping entry points. The spec should define
requirements for identifying an entity, and I think it does a good job of
that. Extending it is devland business, not spec stuff.