Re: Regarding Text to HTML conversion

One thing I noticed in the instructions was "Look for any find/replace
suggestions in irc.log and update them (s/../..)" - the w3c scribe.perl
script (which is what RRSAgent uses to publish the static html straight
to w3.org for WGs) does this automatically. Perhaps this can be added to
the online log->html converter. I imagine that would save a lot of
cleanup time. After that it's just a quick skim for typos and obvious
non-meeting related chatter. And fixing anywhere the scribe syntax was
not used correctly... these last things I don't see how could be
automated until we have more advanced AI.

Amy