Quick note about today's DID Spec meeting

I wanted to note to all CCG members the milestone we reached in the DID
spec call today of resolving (either merging or agreeing to defer) all
outstanding PRs for the DID spec <https://w3c-ccg.github.io/did-spec/>. We
made it with 1 minute to spare (after a 20 minute conversation to agree on
the definition of "DID Controller" ;-)

A huge thanks to all who have contributed over the past two years to what
will now become the Community Final Draft of the DID spec. Hopefully this
will be a prelude to submitting it to the
currently-being-voted-on W3C DID Working Group (this is your reminder to
vote if you have not already).

I myself am headed off on vacation for the next few weeks, however Markus
will be continuing the weekly calls (1PM Pacific Time on Thursdays) to
continue work on the DID Resolution spec.

Have a great August,

=Drummond