Re: Prioritizing Individual Sovereignty over Interoperability

You are right, my last comment went too far, I fully agree the community
is gaining much, not losing.

I think what I meant to say is that "DID" is losing (or changing) its
original meaning and intent if it we say that domain names, Facebook
usernames, etc. can also be DIDs.

If that is the community consensus at the end of the debate, great.
If we arrive at some middle ground that can enable the "bigger tent"
while still maintaining the original narrative, also great.

Markus