Re: Prioritizing Individual Sovereignty over Interoperability

So is a Facebook DID also decentralized, since Facebook stores data in
different data centers all over the world?

+1 to "decentralization is hard to define", +1 to "blockchains are often
not as decentralized as it seems", and +1 to "we want interoperability
between identifiers of all kind".

And still, if we are at a point now where we seriously want to call a
domain name a "decentralized identifier", then somehow we have suddenly
lost much of what this community has achieved in the last few years.

Markus