Re: Prioritizing Individual Sovereignty over Interoperability

Good point..

Of course we have decentralized social networks such as Diaspora,
Mastodon, etc., which would be preferable to Medium.

But they are only a partial solution, since they don't support DIDs (yet).

The most advanced thinking I've seen on combining DIDs with such social
networks is this paper
<https://github.com/WebOfTrustInfo/rwot5-boston/blob/master/topics-and-advance-readings/activitypub-decentralized-distributed.md>
by Christopher Webber from RWoT#5.

Markus