Re: [projectvrm] Privacy enhanced ransomware

... also a nice example of a privacy-preserving self-sovereign technology
stack using public blockchains and Tor routing to an agent endpoint.

Adrian

--

Adrian Gropper MD

PROTECT YOUR FUTURE - RESTORE Health Privacy!
HELP us fight for the right to control personal health data.
DONATE: https://patientprivacyrights.org/donate-3/