Re: Materials from 2019-04-11 combined DID Spec and DID Resolution Spec meeting

I’m a bit confused.
- Is the DID method always tied to a wallet or other holder agent in any
particular way? If not then do verifiers get to consider both separately?
- I can understand a verifier refusing to accept a DID method they consider
insecure no matter the issuer but, can an issuer refuse to use my DID
because they don’t like my method or my wallet?

Adrian

--

Adrian Gropper MD

PROTECT YOUR FUTURE - RESTORE Health Privacy!
HELP us fight for the right to control personal health data.
DONATE: https://patientprivacyrights.org/donate-3/