Re: Materials from 2019-04-11 combined DID Spec and DID Resolution Spec meeting

I agree one of the strengths of the DID concept is that different DID
methods will compete for trust while still being interoperable.

Unfortunately, I am not convinced that non-decentralized DIDs (Google,
Facebook, DNS) will end up low on the list, if we decide to "allow" them.

Markus