Re: Matrix parameters for DID URLs

Markus, this is cool and a great test of the ABNF. However I can't figure
out why some of the examples won't parse. For example, what's the issue
with the error below?

Parse problem for
did:example:1234;version-time=2019-05-23T14:22:27;service=agent: Not a
valid DID URL: extra data found
234;version-time=2019-05-23T14:22:27;service=agent ^

Also, just a reminder to everyone that we'll have our weekly combined DID
Spec and DID Resolution Spec webmeeting today from 1-3PM Pacific Time,
20:00-22:00 UTC. Zoom webmeeting details are on the meeting page
<https://docs.google.com/document/d/1qYBaXQMUoB86Alquu7WBtWOxsS8SMhp1fioYKEGCabE/edit?usp=sharing>
.