From: =Drummond Reed <drummond.reed@evernym.com>
Sent: April 6, 2019 12:45 PM
To: Manu Sporny <msporny@digitalbazaar.com>
Cc: Credentials Community Group <public-credentials@w3.org>
Subject: Re: Use Case Examples for DID URL Parameter Formats

Ooooh. My first reaction is that I like it. Avoiding a centralized registry = goodness.

Now tell me more about the lothor-destroyer-of-worlds parameter...;-)

On Sat, Apr 6, 2019 at 12:38 PM Manu Sporny <msporny@digitalbazaar.com<mailto:msporny@digitalbazaar.com>> wrote:
On 4/6/19 1:49 PM, =Drummond Reed wrote:
> *Method-specific parameter names*

One thought I had after the call was to require method-specific
parameter names to be prefixed with the DID Method to ensure no
collisions. It's a simple rule that removes the need for a centralized
parameter name registry. So, for example:

sov-foo
v1-bar
btcr-baz

The ones in the DID spec would not be prefixed:

service
path
lothor-destroyer-of-worlds
etc.