Re: A simpler approach to DID services and content-addressing

Daniel, that is available for the developer to use as the DID URL. However,
it is to be processed by the client - post resolution.  The matrix syntax
parameters enables information to be passed to the resolver, so that it can
handled at resolution time.  So it is good for interacting with the ledger.
In the Indy case - getting non-pure-DID-type data off the ledger (schema,
creddef, rev reg) by the resolver with DID syntax.  Query params can be
used after the data is back to the client.

--

Stephen Curran
Principal, Cloud Compass Computing, Inc. (C3I)

*Schedule a Meeting: **https://calendly.com/swcurran
<https://calendly.com/swcurran>*