Re: A simpler approach to DID services and content-addressing

I think it unlikely that we have just those two use cases that Manu listed,
and that we should not use what (at least) feels like hard coded values for
specific use cases.  To have to add a new magic phrase (e.g.
:my_case:xxxxxx) for each new use case seems unnecessary when there are
options that are more open to innovation.

FWIW - the "type" use case is useful for Indy specifically - a method
specific use case. I suspect there will be many - including ones we haven't
thought of yet.

--

Stephen Curran
Principal, Cloud Compass Computing, Inc. (C3I)

*Schedule a Meeting: **https://calendly.com/swcurran
<https://calendly.com/swcurran>*