Re: Questions about DIDs and Identity Credentials

On Thu, 18 Oct 2018 at 15:16, Moses Ma <moses.ma@futurelabconsulting.com>
wrote:

> PPS, I have an observation based on months of participation in this group
> that I'd like to share, as an "innovation coach". This group does a pretty
> good job of co-inspiring ideation, but I have noticed a persistent level of
> negative feedback for proffered suggestions. I wanted to urge everyone here
> to provide ONLY positive feedback for the contribution of ideas, instead of
> ragging on why it won't work.

That's a terrible idea!

Sorry, couldn't resist. :-)

And I don't actually think it's a terrible idea. I like the "Yes...and"
approach for brainstorming where you want to generate lots of ideas in a
short timeframe. At other stages in the design process I've found two other
feedback methodologies to work really well:

* Say it back. Make sure you really understand the proposal you are about
to critique first - being able to articulate it as well as the original
author is a good test that you fully understand it.

* Use a green/yellow/red approach. Find something that's genuinely
positive, something you're unsure about, and something you suggest
changing. It helps you consider the proposal from different angles and
changes the tone.

My 2 Cents ...