Re: [MINUTES] W3C Credentials CG Call - 2018-11-13 12pm ET

I just want to shoot inn here about key management.
There is alot of good stuff happening in the Ethereum space with key
management.

Just take a look at the work gnosis safe is doing - https://goo.gl/r1Yzep
Social recovery, two factor signing with devices and multisig.

Metamasks newest release with ethereum standards -
https://media.consensys.net/metamask-at-devcon-privacy-standards-mobile-and-more-d826225b9b4b
Hardware wallet, adhearing to standards that come up in the ethereum space.

Universallogin initiative from Alex Van Sande and Austin Griffith -
https://universallogin.io/
You have alot of disposable keys, but they adhear to one account/key.

Can some of these things be inspirational, or is this already thought of?

--

*Snorre Lothar von Gohren Edwin*
Co-Founder & CTO, Diwala