Re: Is Decentralized Identity/Self-Sovereign Identity (SSI) the killer application for blockchain/DLT?

Thanks all for the extremely useful inputs -- How, then, can we speed up
this paradigm shift?

What are some practical next steps individuals/organisations can take to
accelerate this shift? Say 3 steps. To get to mass adoption. I have listed
down what I think -- would be awesome to gather more thoughts.

1. Contributing Code
2. Small Scale Use/Experimentation
3. Mind Sharing through meetups, etc -- Evangelising the concept and
solution.

Regards,

Nathan Aw