Re: Content-type and/or file extension for Verifiable Credentials and Verifiable Presentations

I have been using .jsonld for DID Objects.

This is out-of-date to current DID spec, but is my DID Object for testing
did:btcr:xyv2-xzyq-qqm5-tyke:

https://github.com/ChristopherA/self/blob/master/ddo.jsonld

In the BTCR method, you can append VCs to DID Documents as a default
BTCRservice.

— Christopher Allen