Re: Suggestion for using DIDs to solve the 'group payment for public goods' problem

This is an extremely difficult problem that some in the communities I
attend have devoted years of work to. My favorite of these kinds of
inquiries is The Digital Life Collective https://diglife.com/ It's a
work-in-progress trying to address this multi-faceted problem.

I'm not in the same boat as Kaliya and Heather but, like many of us working
on decentralized tech, I'm hoping to benefit from collaboration with
like-minded folks including diglife.

Adrian

--

Adrian Gropper MD

PROTECT YOUR FUTURE - RESTORE Health Privacy!
HELP us fight for the right to control personal health data.
DONATE: https://patientprivacyrights.org/donate-3/