Re: STRONG -1 to "authorized capabilities", and let's consider renaming costs

+1

The term we using in standards working groups need to align to terms used
by academic research and others in the technical sphere. Our marketing
departments can find cute names to package them in to explain things to
non-technical customers.  (Which I believe is where this thread started.)

    -chrisb