Re: Seeking to update Decentralized Identity related slides

David Challener: those are common misconceptions. Re administrative
paperwork fees — that is negligible and just meant to cover the costs.

As to angry alumni, I’ll skip to the punchline. Learning Machine has
university customers who think of these as features that delight their
alumni.

P.s. it’s the education clearing houses that won’t like it