Re: Seeking to update Decentralized Identity related slides

On the technology/architecture side, when I do talks I usually start
with DIDs, and then mention VCs after that.

I find DIDs and why they are needed as a basis for everything else
rather easy to explain. But I also feel that explaining SSI = DIDs + VCs
is a very simplified summary of what we're doing, and much more work
will be needed on data models, protocols, etc. We're only at the
beginning of building that architecture consisting not only of DIDs +
VCs, but also DID Auth, agents, hubs, personal clouds, petnames,
capabilities, key management, ZKPs, and more.

"DIDs Unique Selling Proposition" looks like an interesting CCG agenda item.

Thanks for sharing your slides, that's great and I also plan to re-use
some of them in upcoming events!

Did they record your talk in Zurich?

Markus