Re: Seeking to update Decentralized Identity related slides

Here are the slides I've used in the last few months at a Health and Human
Services talk in DC, a university information design class, and at MyData.
With some variation for the different audiences, I use the homeless health
records example as a way to talk about agency, and self-sovereign
technology as a requirement for human agency. Healthcare is particularly
well-suited for this because both the patient and the physician can be
self-sovereign if the tech supports standards.

https://docs.google.com/presentation/d/1kEuJLqPwHL6gi9lzm7A8f-Eg3CRMVJYESVdCMB_4GmU/

https://docs.google.com/presentation/d/1iL8gN8vBAMrPIESCbeQmBZ90OZp6IsyrWQG6gcDcYRk/

https://docs.google.com/presentation/d/1431W87L8Eg2BuA7qtNPX4h1W6mmQ2Vhrr5e-raJpiRY/

Adrian

--

Adrian Gropper MD

PROTECT YOUR FUTURE - RESTORE Health Privacy!
HELP us fight for the right to control personal health data.
DONATE: https://patientprivacyrights.org/donate-3/