Re: Renaming Object Capabilities to Authorization Capabilities?

What works for Marina DBW? ;-)

I like Joe’s suggestion, Authorized Capabilities” and zCaps (ht Alan) for
short with the proper pronunciation “zed”Caps.

Also I like this bikeshedding pROcess.

-H

--
Heather Vescent <http://www.heathervescent.com/>