Re: JSON-LD vs JWT for VC

On 11/2/18 12:15 PM, Anders Rundgren wrote:
> I believe we who work with canonicalization schemes do not follow
> here.

To be clear, it sounds like the point that you and Chris are making is
an argument against COSE, which is the direction the industry is going in.

I'm pretty sure I know what you are saying, but rather than try to
restate it, I'd like you and Chris to be more specific about the exact
attack you're concerned with (rather than general security principles,
of which many of us are aware of).

That is, it sounds like Chris is stating that we are deviating from
security best practices, which none of us want to do, so, we'd like to
know exactly what practice we're deviating from and exactly what the
attack is... specifically.

https://tinyurl.com/veres-one-launches