From: Christopher Allen <ChristopherA@lifewithalacrity.com>
Sent: Friday, November 2, 2018 6:33 AM
To: Credentials Community Group <public-credentials@w3.org>
Subject: Seeking to update Decentralized Identity related slides

I’m finding that our decks describing the DID/VC architecture for decentralized identity and/or the self-sovereign identity principles we aspire to are diverging, and in many ways are selling to those already sold on the concepts rather than truly explaining the value proposition.

I’m seeking more examples of slide decks to draw ideas from, and I will prepare a better starting set of slides that we can all use. I have Manu, Joe’s & Kim’s slides from TPAC, and some recent slides from Drummond.

If you’ve got something different from these, even if not perfect, I welcome learning from them.

Thanks!

— Christopher Allen [via iPhone]