Re: Call for Focal DID Use Cases

I've just completed Focal DID Use Case - "Globally unique representation of
living human individuals in a digital space using Validbook Statements as
an example."
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1wz8sakevXzO2OSMP341w7M2LjAMZfEQaTQEm_AOs3_Q/edit#heading=h.8y5okfv1x2gg

I think it is a good use case where it is neccessary to use SSIs (and by
extension DIDs) as money (Kudos) and documents (Validbook Statements) are
involved.
It is also a good read to understand how Validbook may work from a
practical perspective.

--Bohdan